We are excited to announce a new scholarship opportunity for Fred’s Appliance Academy that will earn the winner a full-tuition scholarship for the three-week Basic Appliance Repair Course. Tuition includes student housing for the entire three-week course.
This scholarship will be awarded to one member of the Professional Service Association in attendance at the upcoming NASC event in Chicago, IL this September. The scholarship is transferable to a person of their choosing that meet the minimum requirements for attending the course.
How can I be eligible for the scholarship?
- Be an active member of the Professional Service Association and be in attendance at the upcoming NASC Convention running from October 1-2, 2019.
- Visit the Fred’s Appliance Academy booth and enter your ballot on behalf of your company. Your business card will be the best way to submit your entry. Blank ballots will be available at the booth as well.
- That’s it!
When will the winner be announced?
- During the Banquet Dinner at NASC, October 2nd, 2019. Times and specific location will be provided during the event.
What are the rules and/or restrictions?
- Only one submission per company
- The winner does not need to be present
- The company who wins can award the scholarship to anyone they choose as long as they meet our class prerequisites.
- No payout of any kind if Member does not send a person for the training.
- Education must be completed by the end of 2020
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online.