Refrigerator Online TrainingAnytime. Anywhere.
This course offers a comprehensive guide for refrigerator repairs, featuring step-by-step videos for troubleshooting common issues and detailed instructions for replacing major components.
Our Diagnostics module has a unique way of explaining how to troubleshoot.
We've leveraged data from our sister service company to narrow down to the most common refrigerator complaints.
We've provided you a step-by-step series of videos on how to check each component based on common refrigerator symptoms. These videos are also paired with direct access to each component discussed in each video. This clever design will surely position you for success in refrigerator repairs!
- Fresh Food Freezing
- Not cooling
- Ice Dispenser Issues
- Not Dispensing Water
- And More!
Our platform provides a detailed breakdown of every major component found in refrigerators. This includes pictures, gifs of them in action & a detailed video on how to replace each of them.
Our courses will position you to have the needed confidence to tackle a repair on a refrigerator.
- And More!
Expert Support & Flexibility
Our intelligent platform provides accessibility to information in a logical way. It offers access to the class while-on-the-go with your mobile device. We have carefully tagged our instructional videos that quickly skip to components as needed.
We provide access to our sharp instructor that will be available to provide support as you progress throughout the courses. Our courses are flexible.
- Access to our sharp instructor while taking online classes to answer questions.
- No schedules or webinars to meet. This course is 100% self-paced.
- Take this class on any device including smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.
Are you ready to join the industry's best trainers?
We're waiting for you.
RefrigeratorsSelf-Paced Online Training
- Self-Paced. Learn Anytime. Anywhere.
- Step-by-Step Video Diagnostics Guide
- Direct Access to Instructor
- Videos, Photos, Gifs
- Detailed Component Breakdown
- Over 50 Years of Combined Field Experience
- Completely Virtual Experience
- No Prerequisites
Estimated 20 Hours to Complete
- Accessible for Anyone (Career Change, New Hires, Employer-Sponsored Training, Seeking a New Skill!)