Who is offering the job?
Fullerton Appliance Center
Where is the job located?
How do you apply?
Reach out to the following:
Appliance Service Technician
Fullerton Appliance is looking for a talented Appliance Service Technician to join our team!
As an Appliance Service Technician, you are a key member of the team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance, and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Working Environment