Who is offering the job?
Where is the job located?
How do you apply?
Appliance Service Technician
Northgate Appliance in Holland Michigan is looking for an Appliance Service Technician to join their appliance service team. We are seeking customer focused individuals that will take pride in diagnosing, repairing, and explaining home appliances to our valued customer base. If you are interested in a career in appliance service, but don’t have much previous experience, we will continue to train you to become our next Appliance Service Technician.
Northgate Appliance is a local, family-owned business who takes pride in offering great value and service to our customers for the past 60 years! We provide full delivery, professional installation services, and manage our own in-house parts and service departments.
A Northgate Appliance Service Technician’s job will involve:
• Great culture – work independently, have the support of a team, and be part of a local family business that cares about you
• Work / life balance – flexibility with schedule if needed
• In-house training opportunities – we want you to grow and succeed with the company
• Home every night – travel is usually within one hour of the store
• Great hours – Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm
• Work variety – location is different everyday
• Affordable Health Insurance
• Competitive wages and weekly paycheck
• Bonus program
• Service Vans provided
• Uniforms provided
As a Northgate Service Technician, some of your responsibilities will include:
• Work independently and as part of a larger team to achieve company goals
• Diagnose, repair, and explain in-home appliances
• Provide exceptional customer service while in customer homes
• Complete and process paperwork
• Respect, protect, and thoroughly clean up customer homes
• Maintain vehicle, supplies, and tools, keeping clean and organized
Northgate looks for Appliance Service Technicians who have the following:
• High School Graduate and at least 18 years old
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Exceptional customer service skills and friendly personality
• Previous appliance service experience preferred, but will train in-house
• Knowledge and experience using hand and power tools
• Excellent safety record as well as the commitment to safety and quality
• Ability to lift, push and/or pull 75 pounds
• Ability to exercise sound judgement skills and solve problems
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic computer knowledge/skills
• Positive attitude and enjoy working with people
If this sounds like you and we are the kind of company you see yourself growing with, apply today! To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at www.northgateappliance.com