Thank You for Registering with Fred's Appliance Academy
If you are an employer, please share this information with your employee. A separate email will be sent to you containing the following info.
Here are a few items you will need in order to attend the class.
- In order to complete the student's orientation and enrollment in the class we must have an email address the student can access so that we can send them important classroom registration emails. Please be sure to provide us that information if you haven't already done so.
- A laptop computer with a Windows operating system and Internet Explorer.
- Textbook, Troubleshooting and Repairing Major Appliances, 3rd Edition by Eric Kleinert, is required. You can purchase it on Amazon
(If you'd like to get more acquainted with the material before coming to class, we suggest reading CH 6 Electricity and CH 7 Electronics.)
- EPA Certification - Please obtain your EPA certification before coming to class. You will need a 608 Type 1 Certification.
- Adobe pdf reader.
- Additional items - ID card, a major credit card, and a personal email address that you can access from anywhere.
- Review the Welcome Letter for important information.
- Students should watch their email for Student Orientation materials that will be sent sometime after registration.
- Please watch your email for a letter containing your passcode for Flats. The email is usually sent by Wednesday, the week before class starts and needs to be shared with the student as the account owners receive it.