We are excited to announce a new scholarship opportunity for Fred’s Appliance Academy that will earn the winner a full-tuition scholarship for the three-week Basic Appliance Repair Course. Tuition includes student housing for the entire three-week course.
This scholarship will be awarded to one member of the BrandSource in attendance at this March’s Summit event in Nashville. The scholarship is transferable to a person of their choosing that meet the minimum requirements for attending the course.
How can I be eligible for the scholarship?
- Be an active member of the BrandSource Buying Group and be in attendance at the upcoming Summit Vendor Show running from March 3-4, 2019.
- Visit the Fred’s Appliance Academy booth and enter your ballot on behalf of your company. Your business card will be the best way to submit your entry. Blank ballots will be available at the booth as well.
- That’s it!
When will the winner be announced?
- The drawing will be held during the next three-week class at Fred’s Appliance Academy. We will live stream on Instagram the winner.
What are the rules and/or restrictions?
- Only one ballot per company
- The winner does not need to be present
- The company who wins can award the scholarship to anyone they choose as long as they meet our class prerequisites.
- No payout of any kind if Member does not send a person for the training.
- Education must be completed in 2019
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online.