We are excited to announce a new scholarship opportunity for Fred’s Appliance Academy that will earn the winner a full-tuition scholarship for the three-week Diagnostic & Repair Foundations Course. Tuition includes student housing for the entire three-week course.
This scholarship will be awarded to one member of the United Appliance Servicers Association in attendance at this January ASTI event in St Pete’s Beach, FL. The scholarship is transferable to a person of their choosing that meets the minimum requirements for attending the course.
How can I be eligible for the scholarship?
- Be an active member of the United Appliance Servicers Association and be in attendance at the upcoming Trade Show running from January 21-22, 2019.
- Visit the Fred’s Appliance Academy booth and enter your ballot on behalf of your company. Your business card will be the best way to submit your entry. Blank ballots will be available at the booth as well.
- That’s it!
When will the winner be announced?
- During the Awards Banquet Dinner, January 22nd, 2020. Times and a specific location will be provided during the event.
What are the rules and/or restrictions?
- Only one submission per company
- The winner does not need to be present
- The company who wins can award the scholarship to anyone they choose as long as they meet our class prerequisites.
- No payout of any kind if Member does not send a person for the training.
- Education must be completed by the end of 2021
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online.