We are excited to announce a new scholarship opportunity for Fred’s Appliance Academy that will earn the winner a full-tuition scholarship for the three-week Basic Appliance Repair Course. Tuition includes student housing for the entire three-week course.
This scholarship will be awarded to one member of the United Servicers Association in attendance at this March’s ASTI event in Nashville, TN. The scholarship is transferable to a person of their choosing that meet the minimum requirements for attending the course.
How can I be eligible for the scholarship?
- Be an active member of the United Servicers Association and submit an application at United Servicers Website
- That’s it!
When will the winner be announced?
- During the Banquet Dinner, March 6th, 2019. Times and specific location will be provided during the event.
What are the rules and/or restrictions?
- Only one submission per company
- The winner does not need to be present
- The company who wins can award the scholarship to anyone they choose as long as they meet our class prerequisites.
- No payout of any kind if Member does not send a person for the training.
- Education must be completed by end of 2020
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us online.