Who is offering the job?
Nawara Brothers Home Store
Where is the job located?
How do you apply?
Reach out to the following:
Appliance Service Technician
Nawara Brothers is looking for a talented Appliance Service Technician to join our team!
As an Appliance Service Technician, you are a key member of the team responsible for the quality and efficient maintenance and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Previous appliance repair experience is required
- HS Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Be willing to obtain CFC Certification within a reasonable time. Applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), i. e. HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, GC, Plumbing may be used to qualify
- 2 years of trade experience in electrical, mechanical, customer service, HVAC, or Appliance repair
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics and other service information
- Flexibility to work variable hours, including overtime
- Successfully complete background check, physical, and drug screen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency in navigating tablet-based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance, and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Working Environment
yearly Salary- $65,000-$85,000