Who is offering the job?
EVEREST PRODUCT SERVICE & PARTS
Where is the job located?
How do you apply?
Appliance Repair Technician
Are you looking to join a growing company and use your expertise to help develop and grow along with the company. Then Everest is the right place !
As a team member with Everest, you will be part of an established and growing organization with a great reputation for providing consumers and businesses with the best quality repair service coupled with great customer service. We believe in keeping a tight knit family atmosphere with flexible schedules and are looking for you to join our family.
· Service and repair household appliances such as microwaves, washers, dryers, and stoves, as well as refrigerators
· Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed.
· Observe and examine appliances during operation to detect specific malfunctions.
· Refer to schematic drawings, product manuals, and troubleshooting guides to diagnose and repair problems.
· Replace worn and defective parts.
· Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments, cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
2 + years of Appliance Repair experience preferred,
*Great customer service and communication skills.
Strong diagnostic skills and understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
Being a self motivator is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Riverside, MO 64150: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Required)
Appliance repair: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person